SAT happens @ Sealth on Weds., March 1, at 8:45 sharp.
Absolutely NO late admittance to this national exam.
Students will test all day.
Admission tickets are mailed to your home address starting February 13th. Keep them. Bring them on test day.
• Create a College Board account. Choose up to 4 colleges to send your scores to when you sign up!
• Add your Registration # from your Admission Ticket so scores will be delivered to you.
On test day:
• Arrive early! Get checked in and seated by 8:45.
• Testing is in the auditorium. We will move quickly!
• Bring Admission Ticket, photo ID, two #2 pencils, a calculator, and snacks. Leave everything else in lockers or at home.
• It’s a long test. You will test from 8:45 until 1:30. Be ready for that!
• This test is FREE to you and usually costs $57.