Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Finals Schedule for this week:
End of year announcements:
• Need to clean out that locker? Extra garbage cans will be out in the hallways beginning Wednesday so that you can start cleaning – anything left in the lockers after Friday will be throw away or donated.
• Our “Lost and Found” is brimming over with unclaimed items. Please stop by the front office and hopefully you will be reconnected with a long lost coat, sweater, etc. The unclaimed items will be donated after next week.
• Wednesday will be the last day to turn in locks from the Gym Lockeroom and all remaining locks will be taken off and contents given to the Goodwill Thursday afternoon.
Do you have questions about taking an IB class? Ask the IB Coordinator during the tutorial sessions Thursday and Friday morning. Come by the IB office just off the commons near the main office. (Valerie Orrock, email@example.com)
Congratulations students, your HSPE scores are in! Your LA teachers have the list of scores and can look up your test scores for you. Please see Mrs. Douglas if you have any questions. All students who did not pass both sections will be signed up to take the summer HSPE here at Sealth. Here are the dates:
• Writing HSPE Retake – August 13/14
• Reading HSPE Retake – August 15
To submit announcements please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before it needs to be read. For multiple days, please note in the e-mail. The Daily Bulletin will be e-mailed just prior to being read aloud at the beginning of the school day.
If you are interested in signing up to receive The Daily Bulletin and other announcements, join the PTSA mailing list. To subscribe, send an email to: SealthPTSAemail@example.com
that includes your first and last name.