For questions about graduation or other senior events,
feel free to e-mail Sam Reed, Activity Coordinator/Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcements from Mr. Reed:
The countdown is on, Class of 2013! Below are a few important notes about graduation, rehearsal, senior checkout and everything else. Please e-mail Mr. Reed at email@example.com with specific questions.
• Senior Grad Night tickets are on sale now! Tickets for this annual event are currently being sold for $75, either online (https://csptsa.ejoinme.org/gradnight2013) or through Mr. Patterson in the bookroom. Your senior won't want to miss out on this post-graduation event and last chance to hang out with such a large group of friends. Ticket prices will go up to $100 the week of graduation.
· Those not using all of their tickets can transfer them directly to other seniors OR deliver them back to the ASB office.
· There is a sign-up sheet outside the ASB office for those looking for additional tickets. Tickets will be allotted first come, first serve and they become available.
· Current CSIHS students DO NOT need tickets to attend. There will be separate seating arranged for non-senior students.
IB Test Dates: May 1-22. Specific subject test dates can be found here.
Senior Awards Night: Thursday, May 30th (6:00pm)
• Graduates MUST attend rehearsal.
• By Friday, June 7th, you must submit to Mr. Reed your card that lists either
1) Your walking partner (of the opposite sex)
2) Who you’d like to sit by (of the same sex)
Graduation: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 @ 7:30pm
• Southwest Athletic Complex (SWAC; across the street from the school).
• Graduates MUST arrive by 6:00pm in the Sealth Auditorium in order to participate.
• Graduates should be dressed business casual/professional and have on their cap & gown upon arrival.
• Gowns should be free from decoration; school administration reserves the right to not allow graduates to walk if their decorated cap is deemed obscene or offensive in any way.
• Attendees should arrive no earlier than 7:00pm. West Seattle High School is graduating at 5:30pm and seating will be closed until their ceremony is over.
Grad night: Wednesday, June, 2013 @ 10:00pm
• Tickets are currently $75. Tickets prices increase to $100 beginning June 10th.
• Students will return to the school and be dropped off at 5:00am Thursday morning.
Other items of note:
• All caps and gowns must be ordered directly through Jostens. Visit www.rrgrad.com. Orders placed in the Fall will be delivered in April. All last-minute orders must go directly through Jostens by visiting the website.!