Digital Athletic Tickets
A New Way to Buy High School Athletic Tickets
Metro League is launching another way to buy athletic tickets for high school games! This means fans can now choose to buy tickets for Seattle Public Schools (SPS) high school athletic games online beginning with the Friday, December 2, girls and boys’ basketball games. Cash will continue to be accepted at the door for tickets .
Which Athletic Event Tickets Will be Digital
SPS high school athletic ticketed events will be available on Metro League’s HomeTown Ticketing digital box office.
- This includes all regular season games for football and basketball.
- It also includes post-season games (Metro, SeaKing, and WIAA tournaments) for volleyball, basketball, wrestling, gymnastics, baseball, soccer, softball (slowpitch and fastpitch), and track/field.
Where to Buy Tickets
Games at SPS High Schools
SPS home games (matches played at SPS high schools) can be purchased at Seattle Public Schools HomeTown Ticketing Box Office.
Please note: tickets are posted under the HOST school (For example, West Seattle High School hosting Garfield High School would appear under West Seattle.)
Away Games Outside the District
SPS games played at schools outside of SPS can be purchased on the away game host’s box office websites.
Please note: games at Bishop Blanchet High School and Lakeside School will be sold at the door.
HomeTown Ticketing also offers a mobile phone app to purchase tickets. The app is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can search for the specific host school in the app.
When Tickets are Available
Every Monday at 10 a.m., online tickets will be released for upcoming week (games happening that Monday through Saturday).
Reminders for Game Spectators
- Cash will still be accepted at the door.
- If purchasing tickets online, please download your ticket to a mobile device before arriving at the game to avoid any technical issues the day of the game.
- For quick entry, please be sure your ticket is ready to be scanned before you get to the door.
- While your mobile device will be fastest access, you can bring a printed QR code received at time of online purchase that can be scanned at the door.