Clubs at CSIHS
All clubs at Chief Sealth International High School are student driven and change from year to year. Please email staff advisors for information on how to join a club and when the club meets.
- Anime Club – Gabriella Sanchez-Stern | email@example.com
- Asian Student Association – Polyanna Wang | firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSU – Ian Golash | email@example.com
- CREAM Financial Literacy Club – Luke Azinger | firstname.lastname@example.org
- FCCLA – Joan Stanton & Maha Giundi | email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- GSA – Jesse Gardner | email@example.com
- Green Team – Amber Allison & Andy Tuller | firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Faith and Fellowship Club – Brittany Delong | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intersectional Feminist Club – Dijana Raco | email@example.com
- Key Club – Carolyn Autenrieth | firstname.lastname@example.org – Key Club Website
- Knitting Club – Jesse Gardner | email@example.com
- MechLA – Delfino Muñoz | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MESA Builders – Katie Batts | email@example.com
- Mock Trial – Rebecca Neil | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Model United Nations – Matt Baudhuin | email@example.com
- Muslim Student Association – Maha Giundi | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ping Pong Club – Andy Tuller | email@example.com (on hiatus until Mr. Tuller’s return)
- Poly Club – Shanyn Gilio-Tenan | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Card Club – Angelia Thornton | email@example.com
- Step Club – Alana Temple | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology Student Association – Mario Martinez | email@example.com
Renewing or Starting a Club
Every year, per ASB laws, All Clubs must fill out a quick application with important info. This must be submitted before any club fund-raising or fund-spending can be approved.
If you’d like to Start a New Club , it’s the same application form.
To Renew or Start a club, please fill out the online form: Annual Club Application Form
All clubs must also have a constitution. Sample constitution
Official clubs must also submit monthly minutes . You can write or type your own minutes, or submit your minutes by clicking the following link: Submit Meeting Minutes.