Clubs at CSIHS
All clubs at Chief Sealth International High School are student driven and change from year to year.
Current Clubs and Their Staff Advisors:
Please email staff advisors for information on how to join a club and when the club meets.
- Anime Club – Gabriella Sanchez-Stern | email@example.com
- Asian Student Association – Polyanna Wang | firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSU – Ian Golash | email@example.com
- Board Game Club – Amber Allison | firstname.lastname@example.org (on hiatus during COVID closure)
- FCCLA – Joan Stanton | email@example.com
- GSA – Dijana Raco | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green Team – Andy Tuller | email@example.com
- Key Club – Carolyn Autenrieth | firstname.lastname@example.org - Club Website
- MechLA – Delfino Muñoz | email@example.com
- MESA Builders – Katie Batts | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mock Trial – Rebecca Neil | email@example.com
- Model United Nations – Matt Baudhuin | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pacific Islander Club – Nita Veevalu | email@example.com
- Ping Pong Club – Andy Tuller | firstname.lastname@example.org (on hiatus during COVID closure)
- Random Imagination Club – Jesse Gardner | email@example.com
Renewing or Starting a Club
Every year, per ASB laws, ALL CLUBS must fill out a quick application with important info. This must be submitted before any club fund-raising or fund-spending can be approved.
If you’d like to START A NEW CLUB , it’s the same application form.
To Renew or Start a club, please fill out the online form by clicking the following link:
All clubs must also have a constitution . Here is a sample.
All club officers must have ASB endorsements (ie. pay the ASB fee, receive the sticker for your ID card) for the current school year. NOTE: this requirement is suspended during the COVID-19 Pandemic school closure.
Official clubs must also submit monthly minutes . You can write or type your own minutes, or submit your minutes by clicking the following link: SUBMIT MINUTES HERE.
Information for club advisors: Click here for resources. Make sure you are logged in to your SPS account for access.