Clubs at CSIHS
All clubs at Chief Sealth International High School are student driven and change from year to year. Please email staff advisors for information on how to join a club and when the club meets.
- Anime Club – Gabriella Sanchez-Stern | email@example.com
- Asian Student Association – Polyanna Wang | firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSU – Ian Golash | email@example.com
- FCCLA – Joan Stanton & Maha Giundi | firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- GSA – Jesse Gardner | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green Team – Amber Allison & Andy Tuller | email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faith and Fellowship Club – Brittany Delong | email@example.com
- Intersectional Feminist Club – Dijana Raco | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key Club – Carolyn Autenrieth | email@example.com – Club Website
- Knitting Club – Jesse Gardner | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MechLA – Delfino Muñoz | email@example.com
- MESA Builders – Katie Batts | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mock Trial – Rebecca Neil | email@example.com
- Model United Nations – Matt Baudhuin | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muslim Student Association – Maha Giundi | email@example.com
- Ping Pong Club – Andy Tuller | firstname.lastname@example.org (on hiatus until Mr. Tuller’s return)
- Poly Club – Shanyn Gilio-Tenan | email@example.com
- Sports Card Club – Angelia Thornton | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step Club – Alana Temple | email@example.com
- Technology Student Association – Mario Martinez | firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewing or Starting a Club
Every year, per ASB laws, All Clubs must fill out a quick application with important info. This must be submitted before any club fund-raising or fund-spending can be approved.
If you’d like to Start a New Club , it’s the same application form.
To Renew or Start a club, please fill out the online form: Annual Club Application Form
All clubs must also have a constitution. Sample constitution
Official clubs must also submit monthly minutes . You can write or type your own minutes, or submit your minutes by clicking the following link: Submit Meeting Minutes.
Information for club advisors: Resources for club advisors. Make sure you are logged in to your SPS account for access.