Incoming 9th Graders
Welcome Future Chief Sealth Seahawks!
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will take place remotely. Our collective goal as a district is to create school schedules that will serve all students.
Registration is a time for students to indicate their interest in course requests for next year. Please use the steps below to help your students complete their 2021-2022 course registration. Chief Sealth International High School’s future 9th grade students will be requesting all 2021-2022 courses using the online registration tool.
9th grade registration welcome letter
- 9th Grade Riser Welcome Letter, English
- 9th Grade Riser Welcome Letter, Español
- 9th Grade Riser Welcome Letter, Somali
- 9th Grade Riser Welcome Letter, Vietnamese
How to schedule for classes online
- SPS General Online Scheduling Instructional Video
- Chief Sealth Specific Online Scheduling Instructions
- Chief Sealth International High School Course Catalog
9th grader registration options worksheet
- 9th Grade Riser Registration Options Worksheet, English
- 9th Grade Riser Registration Options Worksheet, Español
- 9th Grade Riser Registration Options Worksheet, Somali
- 9th Grade Riser Registration Options Worksheet, Vietnamese
- 9th Grade Riser Registration Options Worksheet, Amharic
- Students considering the Full IB Program which starts in their Junior year are encouraged to take World Language as a Freshman.
- Students with an IEP or students in the ELL program will also select their courses online; their IEP case manager or ELL teacher will be coordinating with the Middle School staff regarding their course selections.
- Zero Period classes are offered in the morning before school and are a great way to increase the number of credits earned. Those courses are optional and will be offered at the start of the 2020-21 School year (not online).
- Freshman interested in participating in the Spanish Immersion Program (also called the Dual Language Program) will need to select World History Immersion and AP Spanish 5.